Wednesday Night Dinner is cancelled this week in observance of Fall Break. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday October 3 at 5:30PM.
— WellStar Community Hospice: Service of Celebration of Life and Remembrance: Eastminster is cordially invited to WellStar’s Celebration of Life and Remembrance on Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 2PM, with a reception to follow at Grace Community Church: 770 Kennesaw Avenue NW Marietta, GA 30060. We will honor each of our loved ones with a slide presentation. You are invited to send one photo of your loved on in a JPEG or physical photograph. Please include his/her full name, date of birth, and date of death to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by US mail to: Barbara Ingram (457 Dickson Ave. NW Marietta, GA 30064.) Please RSVP with photo and paragraph by October 19 2018. Contact Barbara Ingram at 770-732-6710 for more information.
Threads of Love Remembrance Quilt
- Panel must be 10 inches square, allowing a 1/2 inch border on all edges, leaving a 9 inch square for your design. No need to finish the edges.
- You may use any type of cloth, keeping in mind it will be displayed and handled.
- You may choose to use fabric of sentimental materials such as a blouse, shirt, jacket, blanket, or a favorite sweater, etc.
- You may adorn a fabric square with a photo, poem, or quote that symbolizes your loved one’s life. Photos and printed matter may be transferred onto fabric (available at many office supply stores.) Please do not use actual photos.
- Pins, panels, buttons may be attached. Please be certain they are secure to fabric.
- You may include the name of your loved one any any significant date(s).
- Please feel free to include a written description of 300 words or less, explaining your panel. These descriptions will be included in a book accompanying the quilt for display.